It’s time for another round of J.J. Wright’s “What Is It?” Be the first to correctly guess what it is J.J.’s thinking of and you’ll earn 5,000 WODS Insider Points you can use to win great stuff, like cash, concert tickets, gift cards and more!
Before we get today’s, let me give you the answer to this one:
28 percent of Americans cannot name a single one of these. What are they?
ANSWER: Their neighbors. One in five say they know all their neighbors by name — with older folks more likely to have that info.
Congrats to listener Lisa, you got it!!! Way to go!
Are you friends with your neighbors, or do you steer clear of the folks next door?
Okay, for today:
76 percent of Americans do this alone, even though we’re told it’s better to have company. What is it?
Leave your guess below in the comments section!
Where to next?
- Log in to your WODS Insiders account
- Check out the latest 103.3 WODS Music News
- Listen to Karen Blake highlights from this morning
- Enter to win WODS prizes online
- Get a list of songs WODS played this hour
- Check out the WODS Photo Gallery